Just a small sample of the mess from this weekend's Accidental Rube Goldberg Disaster! It really was a remarkable, quick succession of events, and I guess the grand finale was the fire extinguisher exploding all over everything! At our place, the groundhog's prediction is for six more weeks of cleaning!
1. Diana and I enjoyed delicious bowls of gyoza ramen, Friday night.
2. Max made all the necessary changes to his schedule, so he could take a second math class this year: Hello, Honors Pre-Calculus!
3. We tried taro durian something. It wasn't great. But, hey… it was fun trying!
4. Alex has us so well prepared for disaster(s,) we have everything we need, on hand, to cope with our latest mis-adventure.
5. I repaired our bed, and after a week sleeping on the living room floor, it feels quite luxurious!
Happy Monday. Do you have some good things to share?