Our park, Morro Bay, California~
We stopped at this favorite spot and ate our picnic lunch. Champagne grapes, apples, a baguette and Humboldt Fog goat cheese. It was one of those simple fare occasions that was marvelously good. It was the first day of our drive to Oregon.
San Simeon State Beach. Our first night.
Manresa State Beach... the one that was a complete bust! Thankfully, Bill and Alison opened their home to us!
Cousins make the best buddies! Our visit was brief, but very sweet. I can't wait to share the picture of my nephew, Dom, with his ball python. Marissa was eager to make room for Maria. Cuties.
It's not easy blogging from my phone, but I feel lucky to have some means of keeping CB updated. Soon, I know, this time will be a happy memory and it will make me happy to have some things recorded. I love seeing friends' posts, FB updates, and such... It's a blessing to have these means of staying connected. I'd love to hear any good things you'd like to share.
We've made it as far north as Albany, Oregon, where we've been visiting Becky and Eunice, celebrating Max's birthday.
We aren't exactly at the end of this adventure, but it's getting close to departure time, and we're squeezing in all the fun we can.
Last night we walked along the Willammette River, then shopped downtown. All the businesses were closed, so it was ideal for wishful thinking and gazing.
1. Ron and Delia spoiling us with sights, comforts, and good eats
2. Aunt Becky and Grandma spoiling us with their hospitality.
3. Anticipating our visit to the Albany Carousel Museum and Studio.
4. I played in a casino and walked away with about a 24% gain.
5. Grandpa Ron taking us all to see Gaurdians of the Galaxy, in 3-D... Commencing the happy celebration of Max's birthday~