We have our paints and chalks, strings, buttons, records, and tablecloths on the porch. It's a staging space for art, for picnics, for tinkering and make believe, for drinking tea, for lolling about, like a cat.
1. Coming home.
2. Being in Oregon, seeing my mother, and dad, my grandmother, aunt, cousin.
3. Having space for make believe, and company, for painting, and lolling like cats.
4. Missing Geoff, because I love him, and it's nice to feel a longing to be by his side.
5. Missing William, and Alex, and Max, and Maria, because I love them, and they make me laugh, and inspire me, because I am happy to think of being with them, again.
6. Wearing your heart on your sleeve, anytime, but most especially when you are far from home.
Happy Monday... care to wear your heart on your sleeve? Share something good~