lumbering with dignity
under my great horns, encased
in a carapace to balance
the weapons I can't fight with
but can't put down.
The alley marquee, near the river walk, Corvallis, Oregon.
1. No bumps or delays... Maria and Alex are back to school, prepared, willing, ready.
2. Google, the Internet, wifi, computers, Wikipedia... I didn't have to limit myself to wondering who's Cecelia Hagen? I found her, and information about her, in just moments.
3. Art, poetry, food, beauty, inspiration, and time to enjoy the unexpected, in new, and usual, places.
4. The laundromat. Quarters. And a dirty laundry, wash, spin, dry, fold partner.
5. Watching The Lego Movie on our big screen, with friends, sharing the laughs, and delighting in all those great they get it moments! Well done, Lego. Well done.