1. We unpacked our library... the narrow hall upstairs, lined with bookshelves, is looking tidy and has been cleared of boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes of donations, trash, and recycling. Ahhhh... the relief!
2. Geoff paved a nice pad for the goats, so now they can enjoy some mud-free space.
3. We are right in the midst of my favorite season, and days away from a favorite holiday... and all of the beauty, music, anticipation, gratitude and warmth of this time of year has me feeling deeply, truly, unabashedly good.
4. Maria is about to turn nine years old... she's walking around the house in a pirate outfit, a sort of dress rehearsal, and she's as happy as a goat in the sun!
5. Alex and Mitchell are launching a clothing company! Maker Threads is the business they have been developing since last spring, and Alex has been hard at work designing amazing graphics for their t-shirts. Amazing! Their clothes are geek chic, and tout the merits of the maker culture with unique emblems and insignias that represent the skills and interests of crafts people, engineers, homesteaders, hobbyists, artists, and musicians. Links and photos, soon... I promise!
Are you in a holiday mood? What's good?