On this Monday, I have no problem thinking of five good things. I've spent a few days enjoying more good things than I can count. It's been lovely.
1. Recalling everything I love about my aunts, Beckie and Liz... some of my earliest memories are of their dear voices, happy laughter, beautiful faces, and big hearts.
2. Making new friends, meeting new family, and enjoying time together.
3. Mom's Night Out, with Jola as host... more new friends, and more blessings.
4. The forge that Alex, Max, Maria, and Lucas put together and the cool projects developing there.
5. Winning ground on the Domestic Perils front... more clean spaces than not!
Good weather, good friends, a good haircut? What are you enjoying this fine morning?