1. Ratatouille delivery. Diana, thank you.
2. The homegrown broccoli bouquet from Robin... it was so huge and bodacious, I put it in a vase!
3. The Christmas cards arriving in the mailbox. Maria and I tape each of them to our wall, and it's wonderful seeing them there.
4. Talking about fish and aquariums with Sarah, and Grant.
5. Facing the new week knowing we have wonderful, thoughtful friends, who make anxious days feel more manageable.
Should I add "No school!?" I'm happy for our scholars, who can sleep in, and see friends, make things, play games, read aloud, and relax. I like to think everyone will have some time this week to do the same, to enjoy their own pace, and some of the things that make their holidays merry and bright.