1. I finally made it to one of the monthly Mom's Night Out gatherings. We're approaching a nineteenth anniversary. Lovely women, who care deeply and share generously.
2. Learning to be patient... though I admit this is something I can still work on.
3. Another successful dance performance for Maria; this time at a wedding. The special bonus was being with Emma and Priscilla.
4. 1.5 minute showers... three times a day, to beat the heat.
5. Talking to my cousin Priscilla about college visit strategies, as a parent... questions I can ask, services I can look for. She helped me expand my expectations, and release some self-doubt.
Who about you? Still feeling summer bliss? I hope there is good in every day for you.