I must summon untapped reserves of undiscovered energy, resolve, and magical mom powers. I need to unleash my Super Chicken!
1. Maria has relapsed. And what never sounded like "whooping cough" is definitely sounding like whooping cough now. Geoff and I took turns doing a twelve hour shift as living mattresses. This is going to be a painful Monday. Poor Maria. In the middle of one the cough-barf-cough sessions, she sputtered indignantly, "This is so boring!"
2. Max was Constantine. And Augustus. And even though his notice to me was short, we got him in costume, and with good props. I got see the whole program, with students acting out the scenes and events from ancient history. Give me a chance, and I will see about slipping in some pictures... but we have to get Max's permission first. Evidently he is less convinced than I am, that he looks awesome in a tunica and toga!
3. I *heart* robotics, children, science, students, math, children, art, students, music, children, glitter, glue, chickens, and children. And no matter how it crushes my blogger stats, I will never stop posting about robotics.
4. Feedback, comments... these are the fuel that make a blogger's heart beat stronger. I love your comments!
5. Pay bills.
6. Pay bills, clean out car, clean-up carport, clean everything.
8. Ask Lonnie if Chickenblog can host her amazing 2102 Team Paradox video. Watching it makes me smile through tears. See #3.
9. Submit Make-Club forms.
10. Clean. I thought of this again, because what I really want to do is decorate for Christmas, but decorating a messy house is yucky for me.
11. Decorate for Christmas! And clean!
12. Make lists... <----- funny, to me. A list reminding me to make lists. being easy to amuse is one of my finer qualities.
13. Cure Maria's sickness.
14. Be everywhere my calendar is reminding me I have to be this week. Cancel those events where I know I want to be, but cannot be.
15. Make gift for the Queen Bee.
17. Photograph, edit, format, write and proofread, then publish posts about:
a. Missy's aprons, and unbelievable generosity.
b. The success and merits of pie birds.
c. Max as Roman emperors.
d. Ripple progress.
e. And other WIP's.
f. Christmas crafts, dreamed of and real, and my new favorite supplier.
g. General blog love and shout outs with links to new (to me) blogs I am enjoying.
h. Gratitude post about Jola and B, and their sweetness.
i. Humility post about being in pajamas, at noon, when Jola and B came to the door.
j. Gratitude post about a sick little girl and the brothers who stayed by her side and put together a 200 piece ladybug puzzle with her.
17. Get Zelda off of the nest and those fertile eggs! Oh dear.
18. Oh yes, and clean the house. Then move out, and seal it. Just kidding. But,
Do you ever feel that way?
19. Give me strength.
Help me, Super Chicken!