1. Our Jet Puff Odyssey is with the mechanic, getting fine tuned, primed, and readied for The Oregon Trail! A safe, reliable, comfy ride can never be underestimated in its goodness.
2. A lot of tomatoes are ripening. Nothing as stunning as last year, but the decision to neglect them a bit more seems to be paying off. I just hope they taste as good as they look.
3. One of my very favorite bands is coming to Southern California, in time for our annual City and Art Christmas Outing! And! We have tickets, too! Pink Martini! At last! I'm already starstruck and swaying!
4. Ruth gave Geoff a beautiful, family dresser... he moved it into our room, put everything away, and it looks right at home, and very nice.
5. We've made plans for celebrating Ruth's birthday... it's one of those decade birthdays that deserve brunch with an ocean view!
Won't you please share some good things, too? I have another kind of list in front of me, and it's very long, and a bit daunting, slightly scary, because there is so much to be done before our next adventure. I need to travailler my chambre and I must not oublier any errands, chores, or duties.