1. Catching up with good friends.
2. Catching just enough of a big storm to enjoy it, but not getting more than we could handle.
3. Beautiful clouds, and sunsets and sunrises.
4. Enjoying the blessings and good news that friends have to share.
5. Coming home, even to messes, and getting ready for the new week.
It's hot here. Not to dwell on it, but seriously... it's really ughy-muggy hot. In the mountains I enjoyed looking for any hints of fall. There weren't many to speak of. I'll keep looking, here, there. Soon this heatwave will break, and foggy mornings will become more frequent, and I'll be digging through my dresser for a pair of wool socks. Just imagining the cool of fall, and all the pleasures I enjoy in that season, makes me feel blissful. Is fall hinting where you are? Are you enjoying good things?