The first day we made our forms... the mushrooms, which can be learned from the tutorial at Pixie Hill, and then we added fir trees, and houses, and wee elves. The next day, when our creations were dry, we painted them with satin acrylic paints. I've had these tiny baskets since forever, and we used them to assemble our little forest scenes. The last touch was some moss, and sprinkles of glitter. Oh-yeah, we let our crafty flags fly!
1. Making dinner with friends, and sharing dinner with friends.
2. Having AAA... especially when stuck with a flat tire!
3. Bloggers who share ideas, tutorials, tips, recipes, and inspiration, for all kinds of activities!
4. Children's Christmas pageants.
5. Green eggs, and sweet, big, fat hens.
What's good with you?