1. Boots, umbrellas, and puddles.
2. Over the weekend we saw, and got to have hugs from, Hans, Gretchen, Aunt Becky, Grandma Eunice, Grandma Delia, James, Suki, Janece, Paul, & Amira.
3. Geoff and I walked this morning, and we saw… drum roll: The Scissor-Tailed Flycatcher!
4. Cleaning out the muck and the mud from the storms, with Geoff's help and company… I enjoyed it so much, I told him it counts as a date.
5. All of the welcome and thrilling business of having four days of rain.
I hope you will share some of the good things you are enjoying.