1. Knowing that friends can be family. Or... that we don't have to concern ourselves with labels and societal definitions of "family," because sometimes the best "fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers" might just be a friend who cares, who plays, who shows interest, who takes you as you are.
2. Discovery... in a tide pool, on a field trip, in our understanding, in our beliefs.
3. Long pants, boots, gloves, a honey-badger shirt, a big rake, and the resolve to take care of business... even when the business has spurs.
5. Geoff: friend, husband, father, brilliant, kind, caring, generous, hardworking, sincere, devoted, diligent, and dear.
1. Natalie, the chickenblogger
2. First day of summer session
3. Eggs laid by chickens with names
4. Working from home
5. 10,000 steps - Day 20
Thank you. Deeply, truly thank you.
I needed that.
A lovely place to visit, and thank you for reminding me of it! It's been too long since I touched a sea anemone with my fingers.
Your littlest one is really growing up.
Post a Comment