Being that someone forgot to load the dishwasher and there is laundry that needs folding, I thought I would ask some questions. Then post some pictures, then formulate some deep thoughts and other musings, proofread, tweak and adjust, and generally dabble in the blog. After that I hope to accomplish all sorts of good things, including sending birthday cards to my brothers, going on a 42 mile fitness walk, getting may hair cut and styled, and finding someone that can potty train chickens. All in a days work. Uh. You do know when I am lying, right?
Now, about those questions... and really, you don't have to answer them, but if you have ideas that you must share, then please do share them... there are some things that have been running around my head and I haven't been able to resolve them on my own. I am never too proud to seek help... must come from practice!
1. Should I alphabetize my sidebar list of links? Or, I could put them in alphabetized categories. You may have noticed they are a random jumble, which might seem unorganized. Actually they are organized for me, and it's my mind that is jumbled and sees them as organized. Never mind. I just wonder if alphabetizing them is necessary or would be appreciated. It's very unlikely I will get around to doing anything about this. Did I mention there are dirty dishes in the kitchen? Lots of them.
2. Should I reply to comments in the comments section? I know, I've visited this theme before, but I never seem to resolve it in a satisfactory manner. Some bloggers are positively amazing about answering all of their emails and responding to comments... I am thinking of "Nikkipolani" and "Pink Purl" and "Lemon Tree Tales, for example.
I read all of the comments and I love them, and I am not sure they always require a response from me. So many comments have a "no reply" email and I cannot write back. If I respond to comments in the comments section, will you know to look there? It seems to work for "Nikkipolani" and "Oh My Stinkin' Heck." I know I will never have my act sufficiently together to answer every remark, but neither do I want to seem uncaring and indifferent. I love your comments. Love them!
3. Not sure there actually is a 3rd question.
4. Running out of steam here.
5. Probably should be doing other things.
6. Should Max have peanut butter and jelly for breakfast? Too late. I already took care of that one!
Maria is slicing and serving apple pie. Later, when I asked her to clean up her picnic, she rolled the whole lot in the table cloth and said proudly, "All done." Oh, dear, where does this come from? No, don't answer that. That was rhetorical.
No chick flicks today. You should run over and see what Kim's done with Betty's picture! I think Kim and I should go in to business together and make a whole book of chicken dolls.
Now, if you are wondering about the tadpoles, I do have an update there: They are frogpoles! Half tadpole and half frog! And they are getting really hard to photograph, because they have become fast and camera shy. Otherwise, I am happy to report that the whole tadpole experiment is going swimmingly!