1. Friends who join the merriment, and share in Halloween fun.
2. Rain, and wool socks, and soup, and a fire in the fireplace, and reading aloud.
3. Someone (J.A.N.E.C.E.) who comes the day after the big event, and helps clean up. It didn't feel like chores. What a lovely gift.
4. Sitting around, as the party winds down, so happily engrossed in the conversation and good company, that it doesn't even feel like midnight.
5. Getting an email with a picture of your bestie on vacation. Thank you, Fred. Anna B: Pura Vida suits you!
Can you believe it's November? I took the Halloween playlist off of my iPhone, and added Christmas (evenIcannotbelievethis!) tunes! Is it too soon? Last night I drove to the market with twinkle lights on in my Jet Puff. I simply adore this time of year, so why not fill it up and revel in the joy? Happy November! Happy anticipation of seasonal delights. I wish you a very good week.