1. Making rice pudding, because I gave myself two New Year resolutions for 2015, and only one has been accomplished.
2. Cleaning the kitchen, because no one wants rice pudding from a dirty kitchen, etc...
3. Starting dough for bread, because it's a waste of cold days to not have hot bread coming out of the oven.
4. Stopping taking so many naps; they've been marvelous, but I am losing track of the days, and I have a suspicion that I am not actually a bear.
5. Comforting, consoling, encouraging, reminding, supporting Max about the last of the college applications he needs to complete.
6. Cleaning some more. Pick a room. Any room.
7. Going to the park, and walking.
8. Trying on Maria's skates and deciding if it's even remotely a good idea to order some for myself, or not.
9. Checking to see whether the shampooed carpets in the Odyssey have dried, and stopped stinking, and if they still stink, then concocting and applying the antidote.
10. Writing a long, rational, detailed rant against the insurance company that won't cover the costs of the accident caused by their client; even when she admitted total fault, and we hired an attorney.
11. Skipping #10. Life is unfair, and my ride is damaged, but bitter rage and futile indignation are too, too costly.
12. Rethinking #11, because somebody needs to raise their fist in righteous indignation, or _Corporate UHmerica_ will reign over us all.
13. Mucking out the chicken run, because hard labor clears the mind, and dealing with sh!t is inevitable.
14. Reaffirming the positive! Thanking everyone for their kindness, their thoughtfulness, their everyness, and chicken tea towels. Love.
15. Deciding, once and for all, what I want/need/like/wish regarding the b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y, then dealing with it.
16. Putting new batteries in the keyboard.
17. Leaving the house, finding a salon, and paying for a haircut. (Standing in front of the mirror with shears in hand, asking, How hard could it be? is probably a bad idea.)
18. The bank, the post office, the shoe store... go to there, and do my business.
19. Taking my German iron supplement, and liking it. Like it!
20. Telling myself... Hey. It's okay to skip the whole rice pudding resolution. It can wait until next year.