Not BFF, or even bff. It's a little more tentative than that.
Chango allows Foo to chase him, he stops to let Foo bat his tail. Chango sleeps near Foo, and eats with Foo, and even refrains from walloping Foo. It seems as though, with Benjamin gone, Chango accepts that this little newcomer needs some patience, a little attention, acceptance into the fold, and so Chango plays with Foo, and is about as friendly as he can be. This makes me happy, for both of them.
1. We caught Inara... our escape bunny, who had us at her whim and mercy, stayed out two nights, and made herself almost impossible to return to the run, and her sweetheart, Malcolm.
2. William's vest is nearing completion, even after we decided to rip out the side seams and cut them again, trying for a better fit. Ahead: A lot of slipstitching.
3. William took a temporary job, and will be taking care of an amazing, eclectic, and even exotic collection of pets, including a tarantula, a snake, turtles, chickens, dogs, guinea pigs, fish, and a frog + more!
4. Maria got a haircut. Not a trim. A haircut... something she's wanted for quite some time. She looks happy!
5. The weather forecast calls for ten consecutive days with highs only in the sixties, and possible rain on Thursday! Fall, fall, fall. I do love fall, and rain, and clouds, and blustery, cuddly, snuggly weather!